Charlotte to perform at Dundas Castle eventMon 16 May, 2011 // Bronagh Goan
Top Scottish singer-songwriter Charlotte Gordon Cumming will be performing at a black tie event to mark the 21st anniversary of conservation charity Tusk Trust.
Charlotte and her band will share the spotlight at Dundas Castle on May 19 with comedy legend Rory Bremner, who will perform a cabaret on the night.
She will perform songs from her recently released album ‘The Brave Songs’, a collection of music inspired by best selling novel ‘The Brave’, penned by Charlotte’s husband Nicholas Evans.
Charlotte commented: “This will be a performance to remember. It is a great honour to be included in the line-up and support the charity which Prince William is Patron of. Tusk Trust is a fantastic charity and it is a privilege to be able to help raise vital funds to support its work through my singing, which is obviously something so very close to my heart.”
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Dusherra 2010
- Lessons from US Suggest Telehealth Can Enhance Veteran Care and Reduce Costs
- Sustainability Plus Europe Ltd appoint Edinburgh based PR agency, Tartan Silk to embark upon an exciting new public relations campaign
- Bonhams Jewellery and Silver Sale is a pedigree above the rest
- On World Health Day, health professionals urged to embrace telehealth technology