AA awards for Kinloch LodgeTue 29 Sep, 2009 // Tartan Silk
In a glittering year for one of Scotland’s best-loved hotels, the AA Hotel Recognition Scheme has showered Kinloch Lodge with accolades, proving the small hotel and restaurant are at their best level ever.
The kitchen at Kinloch Lodge on the Isle of Skye has been awarded 3 Rosettes by the AA, acknowledgement that signals the culinary experience is outstanding. Measured on the high quality of the ingredients used, their sympathetic treatment, together with an intelligent, imaginative and dedicated commitment to flavour, 3 Rosettes show the restaurant to be at the top of its game, not just locally but on a national level too.
Marcello Tully, head-chef, said “We’re delighted to have achieved three rosettes from the AA. We’ve worked very hard together as a team in the two years since I’ve joined to develop an exciting, imaginative and diverse menu that, above all, celebrates the exceptional quality of the local produce we have on our doorstep. This is a wonderful recognition of all our efforts and builds on Kinloch’s renowned and celebrated culinary heritage.”
In honour of its supreme commitment to luxury hospitality of the highest order, Kinloch Lodge has also been awarded 3 red stars by the AA Hotel Recognition Scheme. The red stars denote the very finest hotels in the British Isles and are awarded by the Inspectors’ Choice to hotels offering outstanding quality across the board.
Isabella Macdonald commented “These AA awards mean so much to us as a developing business. We’ve undertaken considerable changes at Kinloch both in the hotel and the restaurant in the last two years. To have such glowing recognition from one of the highest, most trusted establishments makes us feel that our tireless commitment to quality in all that we do has been successful.”
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Seafood in Schools at Fortrose Academy
- Nutrifiz Croud Funding
- Busy photocall at Bonhams today in advance of their Picture Sale on Thursday!
- Media Scrum at Cuckoo's Bakery!
- PHOTO CALL: BONHAMS SCOTTISH ART SALE: 22 SEPTEMBER 10.30 A.M.
- Listen to The KIST on BBC Festival Cafe
- Bonhams' Whisky on STV
- Don’t fret! Tartan Silk’s Christmas Gift Guide 2011 is here to make sure no one wants to return their gifts this Christmas!
- Former Captain of the QM2, Nick Bates, receives his licence to skipper a canal barge
- Charlotte to perform at Dundas Castle event