Art Not Just For Art's SakeWed 06 Jun, 2012 // Ismay Currie
The article features a quote from Bonhams in Scotland managing director Miranda Grant. She says: "The best thing I can say to you is that I, as an individual, and Bonhams as a company or anyone out there with any sense would never recommend art as investment.
She continues: "Art as in investment to me is a bit of an oxymoron."
The 2 page spread is a great piece of coverage for Bonhams.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Six Delicious Ways to Celebrate Summer - Cuckoo’s Bakery launch their scrumptious range of summer cupcakes
- Watch Charlotte Gordon Cumming on BBC Inside Out South West taking about her fight to find a kidney donor
- Congratulations to Telehealth Solutions
- Church Times highlight the versatility of Luke Hughes and Company's Stacking Pews...
- Fiona Kennedy's Interview with Informed Edinburgh