Bonhams Featured in Edinburgh Evening NewsMon 14 May, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Bonhams achieved great coverage in Saturday's Edinburgh Evening News this weekend. The article discusses the impressive selection of 19th Century Meissen pieces which will go under the hammer at Bonhams in an upcoming auction. A pair of Meissen candlesticks are estimated to go for £700 - 1000. The auction will take place on Wednesday 16 May.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments