Bonhams Star Attraction Pieces Featured in Scottish FieldFri 08 Jun, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Bonhams received great coverage in the July issue of Scottish Field.
In the Antiques News section of the magazine, 2 items featured which will both be up for auction at Bonhams in the near future.
The large 19th century Japanese gong will be auctioned at Bonhams Edinburgh Asian Art Sale on 18 July this summer and is estimated at £500 - 700.
The second of the items featured is a watercolour of a pheasant in flight by Scottish artist Archibald Thorburn. This piece is set to be the star attraction of Bonhams upcoming Sporting sale on 21 June, and is valued at around £20,000 - 30,000.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments