BrewDog to work with SEO Experts QueryClick Ltd.Wed 11 Aug, 2010 // Tartan Silk
BrewDog, Scotland’s largest independent brewery, has today announced that it will be working with UK SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) experts QueryClick Ltd.
QueryClick’s team of digital gurus will be working closely with BrewDog to ensure that their website (www.brewdog.com) and brand is fully optimised for the web.
BrewDog Director James comments “BrewDog are at the forefront of the UK craft beer movement. Sadly, in such an unforgiving industry dominated by monolithic advertising campaigns and mass market brews it's not uncommon to feel like you have to shout to be heard. With our website the mainstay of BrewDog we naturally want this to be optimised in a way that out does the competition and inspires even more people to join the revolution. QueryClick's determination and passion is reminiscent of our own while their understanding of the BrewDog brand and raison d'etre gives us great faith in the campaign in terms of SEO.”
QueryClick’s Managing Director Chris Liversidge comments “The food and drink industry is a particularly competitive vertical that can be difficult to break into for new and established brands alike. While BrewDog aren't shy to attract attention by courting controversy in the press, it's important to have a solid SEO campaign running in the background to guarantee impressive return on investment all year round.”
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Digital Technology. Is the Future about Patients taking personal responsibility for their healthcare?
- Don't miss The Culture Show and Ross Gunning's interview with Janice Forsyth.
- Please listen to Kitchen Garden on BBC Scotland at 1:05pm and enjoy the food of the Castle of Mey!
- Craignure Bunkhouse continues to meet Green Credentials!
- Lord Provost Wishes Pedalo Challange Good Luck!