BrewDog to work with SEO Experts QueryClick Ltd.Wed 11 Aug, 2010 // Tartan Silk
BrewDog, Scotland’s largest independent brewery, has today announced that it will be working with UK SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) experts QueryClick Ltd.
QueryClick’s team of digital gurus will be working closely with BrewDog to ensure that their website (www.brewdog.com) and brand is fully optimised for the web.
BrewDog Director James comments “BrewDog are at the forefront of the UK craft beer movement. Sadly, in such an unforgiving industry dominated by monolithic advertising campaigns and mass market brews it's not uncommon to feel like you have to shout to be heard. With our website the mainstay of BrewDog we naturally want this to be optimised in a way that out does the competition and inspires even more people to join the revolution. QueryClick's determination and passion is reminiscent of our own while their understanding of the BrewDog brand and raison d'etre gives us great faith in the campaign in terms of SEO.”
QueryClick’s Managing Director Chris Liversidge comments “The food and drink industry is a particularly competitive vertical that can be difficult to break into for new and established brands alike. While BrewDog aren't shy to attract attention by courting controversy in the press, it's important to have a solid SEO campaign running in the background to guarantee impressive return on investment all year round.”
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Launches Global Campaign To Raise Awareness For Mental Health Issues Following A Second Chance
- Fountainbridge Show Celebrates it's 100th Episode this Evening!
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring in Tain
- Seafood in Schools sails into the Western Isles!
- Join Connections at the Edinburgh International Science Festival for “Sex by Numbers: the statistics of sexual behaviour”
- Scotland and India Forging Links for the Future
- The East Lothian Courier announces Common Thread Group's new home...
- Sustainability Plus Europe Ltd appoint Edinburgh based PR agency, Tartan Silk to embark upon an exciting new public relations campaign
- Church Times highlight the versatility of Luke Hughes and Company's Stacking Pews...
- The KIST and VOICES at Edinburgh Castle - Thomas Haywood