BrewDog to work with SEO Experts QueryClick Ltd.Wed 11 Aug, 2010 // Tartan Silk
BrewDog, Scotland’s largest independent brewery, has today announced that it will be working with UK SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) experts QueryClick Ltd.
QueryClick’s team of digital gurus will be working closely with BrewDog to ensure that their website (www.brewdog.com) and brand is fully optimised for the web.
BrewDog Director James comments “BrewDog are at the forefront of the UK craft beer movement. Sadly, in such an unforgiving industry dominated by monolithic advertising campaigns and mass market brews it's not uncommon to feel like you have to shout to be heard. With our website the mainstay of BrewDog we naturally want this to be optimised in a way that out does the competition and inspires even more people to join the revolution. QueryClick's determination and passion is reminiscent of our own while their understanding of the BrewDog brand and raison d'etre gives us great faith in the campaign in terms of SEO.”
QueryClick’s Managing Director Chris Liversidge comments “The food and drink industry is a particularly competitive vertical that can be difficult to break into for new and established brands alike. While BrewDog aren't shy to attract attention by courting controversy in the press, it's important to have a solid SEO campaign running in the background to guarantee impressive return on investment all year round.”
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Scottish Garden Centres open their Doors for Bonhams Valuation Days.
- LAST CHANCE TO PROVE YOU ARE THE WORLD’S BEST MARMALADE MAKER 2014
- Movies to Musicals
- Fountainbridge Show
- First Newspaper Review for The Fountain Bridge Show
- Exciting seat for Warders
- Sight loss could escalate if free eye tests are scrapped, warns RNIB and Optometry Scotland
- Happy Burns Night! Stylist Magazine have featured Cuckoo's Bakery's delectable Burns cupcake!
- Reception at the Consul General of India
- Licence to quilt:Sir Fitzroy's bed featured in Scottish Field