Cameron Interiors announce plans for dual Easter cupcake eventTue 12 Apr, 2011 // Bronagh Goan
Interior Design specialists Cameron Interiors have today announced plans for a dual Easter cupcake event in both Glasgow and Edinburgh this Sunday.
Families are invited along to either of their studios, where they will be able to watch cupcake decorating demonstrations by a group of cooking experts, as well as take part in a fantastic Easter colouring competition, especially for kids.
In Glasgow, Michelle, of the West End’s renowned Auntie M’s Lounge will be on hand to demonstrate how to make and decorate wonderful cupcakes. While in Edinburgh, Marion, from the award winning Truly Scrumptious Designer Cakes will be demonstrating how to create some delicious goodies.
The free ‘Sweet Secrets’ events are set to be a wonderful day out for the whole family and will take place on Sunday 17 April 2011 between 12pm and 4pm.
Elaine Cowan, of Cameron Interiors said: ‘We are thrilled to be hosting the Sweet Secrets events in Scotland at our two studios simultaneously. This will be quite a unique and fun day for all the family in a relaxed home from home environment.”
She added: “We have an excellent team of baking experts to encourage kids to get involved in cupcake making in their kitchens at home over the Easter break and we are all looking forward to sampling the cakes!”
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Launches Global Campaign To Raise Awareness For Mental Health Issues Following A Second Chance
- Fountainbridge Show Celebrates it's 100th Episode this Evening!
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring in Tain
- Seafood in Schools sails into the Western Isles!
- Join Connections at the Edinburgh International Science Festival for “Sex by Numbers: the statistics of sexual behaviour”
- Peter Carson on the Fred MacAulay Show pt 2
- Nov 02 - Promotion at Tartan Silk
- Gala Concert Showcasing Young Talent together with Guest Artists including Hannah Rarity and Cast of River City
- Seafood in Schools programme reached out to 50,000 pupils last year!
- The KIST and VOICES at Edinburgh Castle - Thomas Haywood