Cameron Interiors announce plans for dual Easter cupcake eventTue 12 Apr, 2011 // Bronagh Goan
Interior Design specialists Cameron Interiors have today announced plans for a dual Easter cupcake event in both Glasgow and Edinburgh this Sunday.
Families are invited along to either of their studios, where they will be able to watch cupcake decorating demonstrations by a group of cooking experts, as well as take part in a fantastic Easter colouring competition, especially for kids.
In Glasgow, Michelle, of the West End’s renowned Auntie M’s Lounge will be on hand to demonstrate how to make and decorate wonderful cupcakes. While in Edinburgh, Marion, from the award winning Truly Scrumptious Designer Cakes will be demonstrating how to create some delicious goodies.
The free ‘Sweet Secrets’ events are set to be a wonderful day out for the whole family and will take place on Sunday 17 April 2011 between 12pm and 4pm.
Elaine Cowan, of Cameron Interiors said: ‘We are thrilled to be hosting the Sweet Secrets events in Scotland at our two studios simultaneously. This will be quite a unique and fun day for all the family in a relaxed home from home environment.”
She added: “We have an excellent team of baking experts to encourage kids to get involved in cupcake making in their kitchens at home over the Easter break and we are all looking forward to sampling the cakes!”
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Luke Hughes and Company "November - a good Month for awards"
- Cuckoo's Bakery Flying High in Ryanair Magazine
- Cameron Interiors announce plans for dual Easter cupcake event
- Luke Hughes and Company "Chancel Furniture for Holy Trinity, Cuckfield"
- Luke Hughes’ Award Winning Pews - Luke Hughes and Company Scoop Award at National Church Chair Competition