Chairs vs Pews - Luke Hughes and Company are name checked by BBC Radio Sheffield during debate...Wed 20 Jun, 2012 // Ismay Currie
After the results of the Design a Church chair competition were announced, BBC Radio Sheffield decided to debate the issue, chairs vs pews on their Sunday breakfast programme.
Having been selected as a winner of the category ‘Seating currently in production’, Luke Hughes and Company were deservedly name checked during this debate, and their win commended.
Here the debate about 39mins in:
It is an issue close to the hearts of Luke Hughes and Company and one which we have been exploring with the media throughout their PR campaign, including in the Daily Telegraph. Church Times, and BBC London.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments