Charlotte's campaign to end the organ donation lottery appears in the Press & JournalTue 27 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
After her fantastic and informative piece on BBC Reporting Scotland, Charlotte Gordon Cumming appeared in Monday’s edition of the Press and Journal to talk about her campaign to reform the organ donor system. Charlotte shed further light on the problems with the current system and talked about her own experiences.
Congratulations Charlotte! It’s great to see your campaign making such an impact.
The article can be seen online here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Fountainbridge Show Celebrates it's 100th Episode this Evening!
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring in Tain
- Seafood in Schools sails into the Western Isles!
- Join Connections at the Edinburgh International Science Festival for “Sex by Numbers: the statistics of sexual behaviour”
- Royal Botanic Garden Plant Sale
- Studio MB and Tartan Silk join forces
- BBC 4 Programme Tweed - 'Hanging by a Thread'
- Rocking with Brian May
- My Dream Wedding Menu! Archerfield's wedding venue & Heritage Portfolio recommend the perfect menu in Best Scottish Weddings...
- Men can accessorise too! Change your fashion fearing ways with a stylish Scaramanga Satchel