Charlotte's campaign to end the organ donation lottery appears in the Press & JournalTue 27 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
After her fantastic and informative piece on BBC Reporting Scotland, Charlotte Gordon Cumming appeared in Monday’s edition of the Press and Journal to talk about her campaign to reform the organ donor system. Charlotte shed further light on the problems with the current system and talked about her own experiences.
Congratulations Charlotte! It’s great to see your campaign making such an impact.
The article can be seen online here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Photocall 11:00am, Monday, 10th November 2014, Blythswood Square Hotel- Screening Room: Glasgow Philharmonia Orchestra launch February “Movies to Musicals” Concert with Jai McDowall.
- Border Life Ep31
- Fun and Games at The Big Curry Lunch!
- For a healthier stocking this Christmas, fill it with delicious Nutrifiz Wheatgrass superpower.
- Seafood in Schools at Fortrose Academy
- Don’t fret! Tartan Silk’s Christmas Gift Guide 2011 is here to make sure no one wants to return their gifts this Christmas!
- Edinburgh bakery scoops top award for Best Cake in Scotland
- Let Telehealth Take the Stress out this Winter
- Advertising Space in The Kist's Programmes
- Bing innovation reinvigorates search industry says UK SEO experts QueryClick