Charlotte's campaign to end the organ donation lottery appears in the Press & JournalTue 27 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
After her fantastic and informative piece on BBC Reporting Scotland, Charlotte Gordon Cumming appeared in Monday’s edition of the Press and Journal to talk about her campaign to reform the organ donor system. Charlotte shed further light on the problems with the current system and talked about her own experiences.
Congratulations Charlotte! It’s great to see your campaign making such an impact.
The article can be seen online here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Seafood in Schools at Fortrose Academy
- Nutrifiz Croud Funding
- Busy photocall at Bonhams today in advance of their Picture Sale on Thursday!
- Media Scrum at Cuckoo's Bakery!
- PHOTO CALL: BONHAMS SCOTTISH ART SALE: 22 SEPTEMBER 10.30 A.M.
- Luke Hughes and Company "Designing with hardwoods - lecturing in Rotterdam"
- Charlotte's campaign to end the organ donation lottery appears in the Press & Journal
- Get your St. Andrew's Day Cupcake from Cuckoo's today - as reccommended in the Evening News
- Quote from Fiona Hyslop on The KIST and VOICES
- Rocking with Brian May