Charlotte's campaign to end the organ donation lottery appears in the Press & JournalTue 27 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
After her fantastic and informative piece on BBC Reporting Scotland, Charlotte Gordon Cumming appeared in Monday’s edition of the Press and Journal to talk about her campaign to reform the organ donor system. Charlotte shed further light on the problems with the current system and talked about her own experiences.
Congratulations Charlotte! It’s great to see your campaign making such an impact.
The article can be seen online here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Referendum Opinion Poll
- Gala Concert Showcasing Young Talent together with Guest Artists including Hannah Rarity and Cast of River City
- Fashion with a Conscience
- Seafood in Schools at St Aquin’s High!
- BBC Radio Scoland
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Another great article on Bonhams in Today's Metro
- Cuckoo’s Bakery launches their scrumptious Mother’s Day cupcakes
- Crannog Calendar
- My Dream Wedding Menu! Archerfield's wedding venue & Heritage Portfolio recommend the perfect menu in Best Scottish Weddings...