Charlotte's campaign to end the organ donation lottery appears in the Press & JournalTue 27 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
After her fantastic and informative piece on BBC Reporting Scotland, Charlotte Gordon Cumming appeared in Monday’s edition of the Press and Journal to talk about her campaign to reform the organ donor system. Charlotte shed further light on the problems with the current system and talked about her own experiences.
Congratulations Charlotte! It’s great to see your campaign making such an impact.
The article can be seen online here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Digital Technology. Is the Future about Patients taking personal responsibility for their healthcare?
- Don't miss The Culture Show and Ross Gunning's interview with Janice Forsyth.
- Please listen to Kitchen Garden on BBC Scotland at 1:05pm and enjoy the food of the Castle of Mey!
- Craignure Bunkhouse continues to meet Green Credentials!
- Lord Provost Wishes Pedalo Challange Good Luck!
- Mankowitz rolls into Edinburgh with Stone’s collection
- Scaramanga's Man Bag Trade-in offer featured in i-on Magazine...
- Darren MacLean with The Hamiltons and Joe Stilgoe
- Dram fine:Scotsman whisky for sale
- More praise for Pews! Luke Hughes and Company's pews are recommended by English Heritage as the way forward for Churches!