Charlotte's campaign to end the organ donation lottery appears in the Press & JournalTue 27 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
After her fantastic and informative piece on BBC Reporting Scotland, Charlotte Gordon Cumming appeared in Monday’s edition of the Press and Journal to talk about her campaign to reform the organ donor system. Charlotte shed further light on the problems with the current system and talked about her own experiences.
Congratulations Charlotte! It’s great to see your campaign making such an impact.
The article can be seen online here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Charlotte Gordon Cumming appears on BBC Scotland to talk about Organ Waste
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring at Brechin High
- Miranda Grant appears on Scotland on Sunday's Eligibles 2011
- Well done and best of luck! Rachel Scott Couture has been nominated for a prestigious VOWS award!
- Castle of Mey opens its Doors for a Bonhams Valuation Day