Charlotte's campaign to end the organ donation lottery appears in the Press & JournalTue 27 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
After her fantastic and informative piece on BBC Reporting Scotland, Charlotte Gordon Cumming appeared in Monday’s edition of the Press and Journal to talk about her campaign to reform the organ donor system. Charlotte shed further light on the problems with the current system and talked about her own experiences.
Congratulations Charlotte! It’s great to see your campaign making such an impact.
The article can be seen online here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Launches Global Campaign To Raise Awareness For Mental Health Issues Following A Second Chance
- Fountainbridge Show Celebrates it's 100th Episode this Evening!
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring in Tain
- Seafood in Schools sails into the Western Isles!
- Join Connections at the Edinburgh International Science Festival for “Sex by Numbers: the statistics of sexual behaviour”
- Photocall 11:00am, Monday, 10th November 2014, Blythswood Square Hotel- Screening Room: Glasgow Philharmonia Orchestra launch February “Movies to Musicals” Concert with Jai McDowall.
- What are you having for dinner tonight? Martin's Kedgeree by the sea of course!
- Bonhams Featured in Edinburgh Evening News
- EXTRAORDINARY BOTTLE OF BOWMORE LEADS WHISKY SALE AT BONHAMS EDINBURGH
- Exciting seat for Warders