Charlotte's campaign to end the organ donation lottery appears in the Press & JournalTue 27 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
After her fantastic and informative piece on BBC Reporting Scotland, Charlotte Gordon Cumming appeared in Monday’s edition of the Press and Journal to talk about her campaign to reform the organ donor system. Charlotte shed further light on the problems with the current system and talked about her own experiences.
Congratulations Charlotte! It’s great to see your campaign making such an impact.
The article can be seen online here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- PHOTO CALL: VETTRIANO COLLECTION: BONHAMS EDINBURGH: 27 MARCH 11.00
- Martin Hunt on Talking Points
- Seafood in Schools heads to Aberdeen City Grammar
- The Black Watch Museum opens its Doors for a Bonhams Valuation Day
- MOVIES TO MUSICALS – A CLASSIC NIGHT OUT