Crannog CalendarWed 02 Dec, 2009 // Tartan Silk
If you're looking for a unique present this Christmas then look no further than the Crannog Calendar. The brainchild of Crannog Concept Ltd and acclaimed Scottish artist Alistair Smyth, it charts centuries of Scottish history with thought-provoking and powerful imagery.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Busy photocall at Bonhams today in advance of their Picture Sale on Thursday!
- Media Scrum at Cuckoo's Bakery!
- PHOTO CALL: BONHAMS SCOTTISH ART SALE: 22 SEPTEMBER 10.30 A.M.
- Digital Technology. Is the Future about Patients taking personal responsibility for their healthcare?
- Don't miss The Culture Show and Ross Gunning's interview with Janice Forsyth.
- Bursary Announced for QMU Students
- Luke Hughes’ Award Winning Pews - Luke Hughes and Company Scoop Award at National Church Chair Competition
- Borders Based Yvette Jelfs, Designer of Couture Hats, to be stocked by Jaeger
- Ardkinglas Silver Collection not seen for 50 years leads Jewellery, Silver, European Ceramic & Glass Auction at Bonhams, Edinbugh
- Nick Bates Makes a Splash in Daily Mail