Crunchy SnowWed 23 Dec, 2009 // Tartan Silk
Edinburgh has been hit with a freak snow storm which has covered the city in a thick blanket of the white stuff! Looks like it's going to be a white Christmas...
Tartan Silk would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- The Kist's brilliant new website - thekist.co.uk
- Former Captain of the QM2, Nick Bates, receives his licence to skipper a canal barge
- Train by Boy age 3
- Celebrate St Patrick's Day the tasty way!
- Cosmopolitan have gone cuckoo for Cuckoo's Bakery! Cuckoo's are named one of the 10 best places for teas and cake in Britain!