Cuckoo's Bakery announce Wimbledon themed summery cupcake!Thu 17 May, 2012 // Bronagh Goan
Courtside Strawberries and Cream – a cupcake homage to the classic Wimbledon fare. Delicious fresh strawberry sponge topped with vanilla buttercream, fresh strawberries and meringue and a gold sugarcraft tennis racket!
Available from 26th June to 8th July
£2.50 to take away/£2.80 to eat in
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Tartan Silk Welcome Scaramanga to the family
- Fiona Hyslop reveals her Top Festival Picks - The KIST and VOICES in Edinburgh Festivals Magazine
- Well done and best of luck! Rachel Scott Couture has been nominated for a prestigious VOWS award!
- Studio MB and their latest project, Fascinating Mummies, have been featured on The Drum online! Read it here...
- Telehealth - BBC online