Cuckoo's Bakery Celebrate the Jubilee by Giving Free Delivery All Week!Thu 31 May, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Cuckoo's Bakery featured in the Edinburgh Reporter's article entitled "60 things to do in Edinburgh during the Diamond Jubilee weekend".
The article suggests ordering some delicious cupcakes from Cuckoo's Bakery to hold a Jubilee themed tea party.
This is an especially good idea this week as the Edinburgh cupcake store and tearoom is offering free delivery on all orders placed online for this week only. Delivery would usually cost £3.95.
What better way to celebrate 60 years of the Queen than treating yourself to some tasty treats from Cuckoo's?
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments