Cuckoo's Bakery Flying High in Ryanair MagazineThu 14 Jun, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Cuckoo's Bakery scored a great piece of coverage in the latest issue of Ryanair's in-flight magazine.
The piece features pictures of the bakery's summer cupcakes range and a testimonial from a very satisfied customer.
Tommy from Edinburgh says: "This place is basically cupcake heaven with red velvet cupcakes, which are not that easy to find in the UK, as well as flavours like raspberry and white chocolate."
The magazine will be available to passengers flying all over Europe and will be ideal to encourage those heading to Edinburgh to visit Cuckoo's.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments