Cuckoo’s Bakery launches their scrumptious Mother’s Day cupcakesTue 28 Feb, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Treat Mummy with a whole lot of Yummy
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, Cuckoo’s Bakery has yet again risen to the challenge by launching their Mother’s Day range of delicious cupcakes. Fed up of flowers? Then show your mum how much you love her with a box of 6 delectable cakes, perfectly packaged and sent straight to her door!
Because nobody’s mum is the same Cuckoo’s have created 6 different cupcake flavours to suit all tastes; from the classic aroma of violet to the modern tang of sea salted caramel you’ll find the perfect one to make her taste buds tingle!
Cuckoo’s will bake these cupcakes fresh for you, before placing them in a box decorated with ribbon, complete with a card – all for £17.50.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Scottish Garden Centres open their Doors for Bonhams Valuation Days.
- LAST CHANCE TO PROVE YOU ARE THE WORLD’S BEST MARMALADE MAKER 2014
- Movies to Musicals
- Fountainbridge Show
- First Newspaper Review for The Fountain Bridge Show
- Harris Tweed Authority donates Harris Tweed to the Edinburgh Mela Festival
- Castle of Mey opens its Doors for a Bonhams Valuation Day
- The East Lothian Courier announces Common Thread Group's new home...
- PHOTOCALL: 11.00 29th January 2013, DRAGON NEWEL POST STARS IN WINTER ANTIQUE & PICTURE SALE AT BONHAMS, EDINBURGH
- D.S. Dundee at 29 Dundas Street