Cuckoo’s Bakery launches their scrumptious Mother’s Day cupcakesTue 28 Feb, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Treat Mummy with a whole lot of Yummy
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, Cuckoo’s Bakery has yet again risen to the challenge by launching their Mother’s Day range of delicious cupcakes. Fed up of flowers? Then show your mum how much you love her with a box of 6 delectable cakes, perfectly packaged and sent straight to her door!
Because nobody’s mum is the same Cuckoo’s have created 6 different cupcake flavours to suit all tastes; from the classic aroma of violet to the modern tang of sea salted caramel you’ll find the perfect one to make her taste buds tingle!
Cuckoo’s will bake these cupcakes fresh for you, before placing them in a box decorated with ribbon, complete with a card – all for £17.50.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Did Auntie send you the worst Christmas present? This is your chance to share an image and let the world decide.
- Clans Challenged to reveal their traditional marmalade recipes.
- PHOTO CALL: BONHAMS JEWELLERY: 1ST DECEMBER THE DOME EDINBURGH
- St Kentergen’s Academy looks forward to Seafood in Schools visit
- Monifieth High School looks forward to Seafood in Schools visit
- Cuckoo’s Bakery’s Valentine’s cupcakes featured in the Evening News
- Care Provider Commended for Exemplary Model Awarded Gold Standard by Investors in People!
- New Training and Conference Centre Opens in Lockerbie.
- Bonhams' Asian Art Armorial Plates featured in Edinburgh Life...
- I'm still the Captain, it's just the boat that's got smaller! - Nick Bates in Evening News