Cuckoo’s Bakery launches their scrumptious Mother’s Day cupcakesTue 28 Feb, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Treat Mummy with a whole lot of Yummy
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, Cuckoo’s Bakery has yet again risen to the challenge by launching their Mother’s Day range of delicious cupcakes. Fed up of flowers? Then show your mum how much you love her with a box of 6 delectable cakes, perfectly packaged and sent straight to her door!
Because nobody’s mum is the same Cuckoo’s have created 6 different cupcake flavours to suit all tastes; from the classic aroma of violet to the modern tang of sea salted caramel you’ll find the perfect one to make her taste buds tingle!
Cuckoo’s will bake these cupcakes fresh for you, before placing them in a box decorated with ribbon, complete with a card – all for £17.50.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Photocall 11:00am, Monday, 10th November 2014, Blythswood Square Hotel- Screening Room: Glasgow Philharmonia Orchestra launch February “Movies to Musicals” Concert with Jai McDowall.
- Border Life Ep31
- Fun and Games at The Big Curry Lunch!
- For a healthier stocking this Christmas, fill it with delicious Nutrifiz Wheatgrass superpower.
- Seafood in Schools at Fortrose Academy
- Cosmopolitan have gone cuckoo for Cuckoo's Bakery! Cuckoo's are named one of the 10 best places for teas and cake in Britain!
- Craignure Bunkhouse continues to meet Green Credentials!
- Don't get on a Plane or Train without your copy of "The Brave"
- A Delicious Treat to Keep Him Sweet on Father’s Day!
- Cuckoo's Bakery's Mother's Day treats featured on The Edinburgh Reporter