Cuckoo’s Bakery launches their scrumptious Mother’s Day cupcakesTue 28 Feb, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Treat Mummy with a whole lot of Yummy
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, Cuckoo’s Bakery has yet again risen to the challenge by launching their Mother’s Day range of delicious cupcakes. Fed up of flowers? Then show your mum how much you love her with a box of 6 delectable cakes, perfectly packaged and sent straight to her door!
Because nobody’s mum is the same Cuckoo’s have created 6 different cupcake flavours to suit all tastes; from the classic aroma of violet to the modern tang of sea salted caramel you’ll find the perfect one to make her taste buds tingle!
Cuckoo’s will bake these cupcakes fresh for you, before placing them in a box decorated with ribbon, complete with a card – all for £17.50.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Just Finished Filming with BBC Alba
- Cuckoo’s Reignites Nostalgic memories with the launch of their New Summer Holiday Range!
- Photo Call: 11:30 am Wednesday 6th August. An Explosion of Colour and Sound, the Diaspora Tapestry. St Mary’s Cathedral, Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AW
- Cupcake Opinion Poll Shows Decline in Undecided Voters!
- Don't miss tech entrepreneur's interview on Good Morning Scotland! Find interview at: 1:41:25. Enjoy!
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- 4 stars for The KIST from the Edinburgh Reporter and Informed Edinburgh
- Common Thread Bogton Opening
- Luke Hughes and Company "Sainsbury Laboratory architect wins Gold Award
- Luxury Summer Hampers from Isle of Skye Smokehouse