Cuckoo’s Bakery launches their scrumptious Mother’s Day cupcakesTue 28 Feb, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Treat Mummy with a whole lot of Yummy
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, Cuckoo’s Bakery has yet again risen to the challenge by launching their Mother’s Day range of delicious cupcakes. Fed up of flowers? Then show your mum how much you love her with a box of 6 delectable cakes, perfectly packaged and sent straight to her door!
Because nobody’s mum is the same Cuckoo’s have created 6 different cupcake flavours to suit all tastes; from the classic aroma of violet to the modern tang of sea salted caramel you’ll find the perfect one to make her taste buds tingle!
Cuckoo’s will bake these cupcakes fresh for you, before placing them in a box decorated with ribbon, complete with a card – all for £17.50.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Join Connections at the Edinburgh International Science Festival for “Sex by Numbers: the statistics of sexual behaviour”
- Royal Botanic Garden Plant Sale
- Connections: Science Festival Lecture
- PHOTO CALL: VETTRIANO COLLECTION: BONHAMS EDINBURGH: 27 MARCH 11.00
- Martin Hunt on Talking Points
- My Dream Wedding Menu! Archerfield's wedding venue & Heritage Portfolio recommend the perfect menu in Best Scottish Weddings...
- Sale of iconic whisky at Bonhams to aid Japanese victims
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Stars on Parade
- The guest list is booking up fast for the Tartan Silk Festival Showcase