Cuckoo’s Bakery launches their scrumptious Mother’s Day cupcakesTue 28 Feb, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Treat Mummy with a whole lot of Yummy
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, Cuckoo’s Bakery has yet again risen to the challenge by launching their Mother’s Day range of delicious cupcakes. Fed up of flowers? Then show your mum how much you love her with a box of 6 delectable cakes, perfectly packaged and sent straight to her door!
Because nobody’s mum is the same Cuckoo’s have created 6 different cupcake flavours to suit all tastes; from the classic aroma of violet to the modern tang of sea salted caramel you’ll find the perfect one to make her taste buds tingle!
Cuckoo’s will bake these cupcakes fresh for you, before placing them in a box decorated with ribbon, complete with a card – all for £17.50.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- PHOTO CALL: BONHAMS ANNUAL SCOTTISH SALE: 10 APRIL 11.00 A.M.
- Cuckoo’s Cupcake Referendum Poll Results at the end of week 4 Show a marked swing of 4% in favour of “Undecided” voters!
- Referendum Opinion Poll
- Gala Concert Showcasing Young Talent together with Guest Artists including Hannah Rarity and Cast of River City
- Fashion with a Conscience
- Luke Hughes and Company "November - a good Month for awards"
- Retired Captain of QM2 launches after dinner speaking website
- EXTRAORDINARY BOTTLE OF BOWMORE LEADS WHISKY SALE AT BONHAMS EDINBURGH
- Martin Quoted in the Scotsman
- Get your St. Andrew's Day Cupcake from Cuckoo's today - as reccommended in the Evening News