Cuckoo’s Bakery launches their scrumptious Mother’s Day cupcakesTue 28 Feb, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Treat Mummy with a whole lot of Yummy
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, Cuckoo’s Bakery has yet again risen to the challenge by launching their Mother’s Day range of delicious cupcakes. Fed up of flowers? Then show your mum how much you love her with a box of 6 delectable cakes, perfectly packaged and sent straight to her door!
Because nobody’s mum is the same Cuckoo’s have created 6 different cupcake flavours to suit all tastes; from the classic aroma of violet to the modern tang of sea salted caramel you’ll find the perfect one to make her taste buds tingle!
Cuckoo’s will bake these cupcakes fresh for you, before placing them in a box decorated with ribbon, complete with a card – all for £17.50.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Referendum Opinion Poll
- Gala Concert Showcasing Young Talent together with Guest Artists including Hannah Rarity and Cast of River City
- Fashion with a Conscience
- Seafood in Schools at St Aquin’s High!
- BBC Radio Scoland
- Look out Londoners! Our fab Harris Tweed Chair is coming to Regent Street for two weeks!
- 4 stars for The KIST from the Edinburgh Reporter and Informed Edinburgh
- Let there be (Christmas) light! Martin attended the beginning of the festive season!
- Underwater Centre Welcomes Consul General of India
- Luke Hughes and Company "Designing with hardwoods - lecturing in Rotterdam"