Cuckoo's Bakery Summer Cupcakes Featured in The LadyMon 23 Jul, 2012 // Emma Bain
Cuckoo's Bakery's range of summer cupcakes are so impressive that those who can't get their hands on the tasty treats themselves are desperate for the recipes so they can recreate the delicious cupcakes themselves.
The cupcakes are now featuring on The Lady online, along with the recipes and instructions on how to bake them. Five flavours are featured, including lemon and blueberry cheesecake sponge and Pimm's sponge.
The full coverage can be viewed at The Lady online here - http://www.lady.co.uk/life/food/648-cupcakes
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- More praise for Pews! Luke Hughes and Company's pews are recommended by English Heritage as the way forward for Churches!
- First Romanian consulate opens in Edinburgh
- Luke Hughes’ Award Winning Pews - Luke Hughes and Company Scoop Award at National Church Chair Competition
- 5 Star Review for The KIST in The Skinny!
- VOICES on BBC Scotland's Festival Cafe Today!