A Delicious Treat to Keep Him Sweet on Father’s Day!Fri 08 Jun, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Just as they have delighted us on previous occasions, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Easter, Cuckoo’s Bakery have baked up a box of masculine sweet treats for Father’s Day.
Show Dad you love and appreciate him by presenting him with a box of six cupcakes which are just like him, manly on the outside with a soft centre!
The six cupcakes are decorated with blue and gold, and feature edible plaques reading “I Heart My Dad” and “Happy Father’s Day”.
The delicious Dad-tastic flavours include:
Sea Salted Caramel, Lemon Meringue Pie, Strawberry Cheesecake,
Innis & Gunn Toffee Pudding, Black Bottom, Golden Chocolate
Cuckoo’s will bake these cupcakes fresh for your Dad, and place them in a gift box decorated with ribbon and complete with a gift card – all for £17.00
For further press enquiries, please contact Martin Hunt on 0131 557 8885/ email@example.com or Maddy McPherson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors:
• The gift box will be available on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th June.
• Delivery within Edinburgh city bypass is £3.95. Buy online for collection or delivery at www.cuckoosbakery.co.uk
• Cuckoo’s Bakery is at 150 Dundas Street, and are open every day except Mondays.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring in Pitlochry
- Montrose Society to hold Service of Commemoration for 1st Marquis of Montrose
- D.S. Dundee Winter Collection Coming to Edinburgh
- Scotland's Best B&Bs offer their expertise in the Scotsman to help consumers chose quality B&Bs...
- Harris Tweed Orb 100th Anniversary commemorated with Model T Ford, ascent of Ben Nevis