Fab photo of Martin in the Brooks Brothers shop window on Regent Street!Fri 21 Oct, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Martin had a fabulous night last night in London for the Brooks Brothers “a beautiful Scotland” event. Have a look at this great photo of Martin sitting in his Harris Tweed chair in the Brooks Brothers window.
Thanks to all for a lovely evening! Follow the link to see more great photography of the event:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Time to open the first window of your advent calendar! Happy December and Get your Cuckoo's Christmas cupcakes all this month
- Let Telehealth Take the Stress out this Winter
- Bonhams Scottish Sale on STV News!
- Luke Hughes and Company "November - a good Month for awards"
- Fiona Kennedy's Interview with Informed Edinburgh