First Romanian consulate opens in EdinburghTue 22 Feb, 2011 // Jeremy Bone
The first Romanian consulate in Edinburgh, which is an extension to the London Embassy, was officialy opened at a reception in the City Chambers last night.
The Romanian Ambassador, Dr. Ion Jinga (right) along with the new Romanian consul for Edinburgh, Dr Mihai Delcea (left) and Joseph Pop, the Metropolitan Archbishop for Western and Southern Europe all spoke at the reception.
There will be a photocall for media at Edinburgh Castle this afternoon at 1pm.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments