Let them eat cupcakeThu 05 Apr, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Cuckoo’s Easter cupcakes were featured in Spectrum on April 1st. There are six cupcake flavours available, all exquisitely made and beautifully decorated. The cakes can be purchased for £2.50 each or £17.50 for a box of six. Cuckoo’s will package them up and even deliver them straight to your door complete with Easter card!
Comments : Comments are closed.
- PHOTO CALL: BONHAMS JEWELLERY: 1ST DECEMBER THE DOME EDINBURGH
- St Kentergen’s Academy looks forward to Seafood in Schools visit
- Monifieth High School looks forward to Seafood in Schools visit
- Girvan Academy looks forward to Seafood in Schools visit
- Connections PR Workshop with Tartan Silk
- Dinner with Marcello Tully
- The KIST and VOICES at Edinburgh Castle - Thomas Haywood
- Informed Edinburgh recommend Cuckoo's Bakery's Irish Mist cupcake for a St Paddy's day treat!
- Studio MB and their latest project, Fascinating Mummies, have been featured on The Drum online! Read it here...
- My i-on Style -Rachel Sneddon of Rachel Scott Couture featured in the May edition of i-on Magazine!