Let them eat cupcakeThu 05 Apr, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Cuckoo’s Easter cupcakes were featured in Spectrum on April 1st. There are six cupcake flavours available, all exquisitely made and beautifully decorated. The cakes can be purchased for £2.50 each or £17.50 for a box of six. Cuckoo’s will package them up and even deliver them straight to your door complete with Easter card!
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Digital Technology. Is the Future about Patients taking personal responsibility for their healthcare?
- Don't miss The Culture Show and Ross Gunning's interview with Janice Forsyth.
- Please listen to Kitchen Garden on BBC Scotland at 1:05pm and enjoy the food of the Castle of Mey!
- Craignure Bunkhouse continues to meet Green Credentials!
- Lord Provost Wishes Pedalo Challange Good Luck!
- It's a licence to make a killing! Bonhams featured in today's Evening News
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- 5 Reason's to see... The KIST - What's On Stage
- Happy Birthday Tartan Silk!
- Time to open the first window of your advent calendar! Happy December and Get your Cuckoo's Christmas cupcakes all this month