Let them eat cupcakeThu 05 Apr, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Cuckoo’s Easter cupcakes were featured in Spectrum on April 1st. There are six cupcake flavours available, all exquisitely made and beautifully decorated. The cakes can be purchased for £2.50 each or £17.50 for a box of six. Cuckoo’s will package them up and even deliver them straight to your door complete with Easter card!
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Don't miss tech entrepreneur's interview on Good Morning Scotland! Find interview at: 1:41:25. Enjoy!
- New Training and Conference Centre Opens in Lockerbie.
- Seafood in Schools programme reached out to 50,000 pupils last year!
- Seafood in Schools at the Royal Highland Show
- PHOTO CALL: The Scottish Parliament 12.30pm, Wednesday 11th June. Outside the Public entrance
- BrewDog to work with SEO Experts QueryClick Ltd.
- Cosmopolitan have gone cuckoo for Cuckoo's Bakery! Cuckoo's are named one of the 10 best places for teas and cake in Britain!
- The Common Thread Group quoted in an interesting article
- Health Minister Visits Telehealth Solutions Project on Bute
- New Phone Number