Let them eat cupcakeThu 05 Apr, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Cuckoo’s Easter cupcakes were featured in Spectrum on April 1st. There are six cupcake flavours available, all exquisitely made and beautifully decorated. The cakes can be purchased for £2.50 each or £17.50 for a box of six. Cuckoo’s will package them up and even deliver them straight to your door complete with Easter card!
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Launches Global Campaign To Raise Awareness For Mental Health Issues Following A Second Chance
- Fountainbridge Show Celebrates it's 100th Episode this Evening!
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring in Tain
- Seafood in Schools sails into the Western Isles!
- Join Connections at the Edinburgh International Science Festival for “Sex by Numbers: the statistics of sexual behaviour”
- Mankowitz rolls into Edinburgh with Stone’s collection
- Cosmopolitan have gone cuckoo for Cuckoo's Bakery! Cuckoo's are named one of the 10 best places for teas and cake in Britain!
- Martin at QMU
- Fab photo of Martin in the Brooks Brothers shop window on Regent Street!
- Cuckoo’s Reignites Nostalgic memories with the launch of their New Summer Holiday Range!