Let them eat cupcakeThu 05 Apr, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Cuckoo’s Easter cupcakes were featured in Spectrum on April 1st. There are six cupcake flavours available, all exquisitely made and beautifully decorated. The cakes can be purchased for £2.50 each or £17.50 for a box of six. Cuckoo’s will package them up and even deliver them straight to your door complete with Easter card!
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Media Scrum at Cuckoo's Bakery!
- PHOTO CALL: BONHAMS SCOTTISH ART SALE: 22 SEPTEMBER 10.30 A.M.
- Digital Technology. Is the Future about Patients taking personal responsibility for their healthcare?
- Don't miss The Culture Show and Ross Gunning's interview with Janice Forsyth.
- Please listen to Kitchen Garden on BBC Scotland at 1:05pm and enjoy the food of the Castle of Mey!
- Bonhams Featured in Edinburgh Life
- Sustainability Plus Europe Ltd appoint Edinburgh based PR agency, Tartan Silk to embark upon an exciting new public relations campaign
- Brilliant Coverage for Bonhams in Edinburgh Life
- Art Not Just For Art's Sake
- Healthcare Sector Suppliers’ Collaboration Could Save Millions from Diabetes