Luke Hughes and pews featured in Saturday's Daily TelegraphTue 10 Apr, 2012 // Ismay Currie
It seems stacking pews are creating quite a stir, as the Daily Telegraph is the latest publication to explore their virtues versus the inferior plastic chair. The article, “Pews move back into churches after plastic seat 'horror'”, was featured in both the print and online version of the paper and quotes Luke Hughes on his experience and expertise in refurbishing Churches and Cathedrals all over the country.
If you didn’t manage to pick up a print copy, read the great article here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Hopkins Unveils in Edinburgh
- Sight loss could escalate if free eye tests are scrapped, warns RNIB and Optometry Scotland
- Former Captain of the QM2, Nick Bates, receives his licence to skipper a canal barge
- New Oil Boom for Highlands
- Chairs vs Pews - Luke Hughes and Company are name checked by BBC Radio Sheffield during debate...