Martin off to Bute with Telehealth SolutionsTue 12 Jan, 2010 // Tartan Silk
Martin is off to Bute with Telehealth Solutions' Executive Chairman Jeremy Cummin to film with the BBC today (January 12th) following a highly succesful year for their Home Pods on the remote west coast island.
Telehealth Solutions’ HomePod is a remarkable piece of technology that allows doctors to monitor patients with serious lung conditions without the patient even having to leave their home or the doctor their surgery.
Not only has the revolutionary system made life easier for doctors and patients in Renfrewshire and Argyll & Bute, it has also now been adopted in Fife, where Telehealth Solutions experts are now training staff at the first surgery to have the HomePod installed.
Not only is the technology helping to save the NHS thousands by reducing the need for costly hospital admissions, it also puts patients more in control if they have conditions like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments