My i-on Style -Rachel Sneddon of Rachel Scott Couture featured in the May edition of i-on Magazine!Mon 14 May, 2012 // Ismay Currie
A great piece! Rachel’s fashion expertise was called upon for this fun regular feature in i-on Magazine. Rachel answers a series of the ultimate fashion questions and her personality nad passion for what she does really shines through.
Rachel Scott Couture is a bridal boutique on Dundas Street stocking some of the finest bridal couture designers in the world. Please visit www.rachelscottcouture.co.uk
Comments : Comments are closed.
- St Kentergen’s Academy looks forward to Seafood in Schools visit
- Monifieth High School looks forward to Seafood in Schools visit
- Girvan Academy looks forward to Seafood in Schools visit
- Connections PR Workshop with Tartan Silk
- Digital Technology Rollout at D Health Conference 3rd November, Edinburgh.
- Photo Call: 11:30 am Wednesday 6th August. An Explosion of Colour and Sound, the Diaspora Tapestry. St Mary’s Cathedral, Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AW
- Studio MB and Tartan Silk join forces
- Reception at the Consul General of India
- Let there be (Christmas) light! Martin attended the beginning of the festive season!
- Luxury Summer Hampers from Isle of Skye Smokehouse