New Central Belt Home for Common Thread Group!Fri 23 Mar, 2012 // Ismay Currie
For Immediate Release
New Central Belt Home for Common Thread Group - Common Thread to open new house in East Lothian
Common Thread Group will be expanding with a new care home in East Lothian, early this summer. This Dumfriesshire based company are extremely well respected for their work with young people in crisis. They have identified a need for high quality care in the Central Belt of Scotland.
Common Thread’s expansion into East Lothian will mean new recruitment opportunities for their care home. They will be looking for house managers and both day and night care staff to join this thriving company.
Common Thread provides specialist residential child-care and education services to young people who have experienced significant trauma, abuse and neglect during their childhood. These young people enjoy very high levels of care and supervision from experienced, trained and registered care workers as their primary concern is for their safety and welfare.
Common Thread have also recently opened a new house in the Highlands. Julie Joseph, Managing Director of the Common Thread Group, is thrilled to be able expand the important work they do and offer first class facilities for children in crisis. Julie Joseph said “Our recent expansion into the Central Belt and the Highlands demonstrates the need there is for quality child care at a local level”
- ENDS -
For further press information please contact Martin Hunt (email@example.com) or Ismay Currie (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Tartan Silk PR on 0131 557 8885
Notes to editors
• Common Thread is a residential child care provider based in Dumfriesshire, Scotland
• Common Thread offers creative solutions for looked after children in a residential environment and training for those who work with children
• Common Thread provides both a medium–long term residential service and a short term intervention service for young people
• Common Thread has three further homes in Dumfries and Galloway and two in the Greater Glasgow area. Houses are home to two, three or four young people at a time
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Digital Technology. Is the Future about Patients taking personal responsibility for their healthcare?
- Don't miss The Culture Show and Ross Gunning's interview with Janice Forsyth.
- Please listen to Kitchen Garden on BBC Scotland at 1:05pm and enjoy the food of the Castle of Mey!
- Craignure Bunkhouse continues to meet Green Credentials!
- Lord Provost Wishes Pedalo Challange Good Luck!
- Sir Anthony Hopkins' Exhibitions
- Church Times highlight the versatility of Luke Hughes and Company's Stacking Pews...
- Edinburgh bakery scoops top award for Best Cake in Scotland
- Studio MB and their latest project, Fascinating Mummies, have been featured on The Drum online! Read it here...
- Tartan Silk Relocation