Optometry Scotland at ParliamentThu 13 May, 2010 // Tartan Silk
Martin and Gavin attended Optometry Scotland's event at the Scottish Parliament today assisting the team with free eye health checks. MSP's staff and guests were all offered the opportunity to have a free eye health check carried out by an optometrist and there was a Dispensing Optician on hand to fix glasses, carry out eye tests and answer any eye health related questions.
Gill Syme and Debbie McGill were there representing Optometry Scotland as was Stuart Crawford.
The event highlighted the importance of regular trips to the optometrist and how major illnesses can be detected earlier through routine eye health checks.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments