Pax ascends to fame in today's Metro!Wed 07 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Dear friend of Tartan Silk, Pax, has had a taste of fame with his picture appearing in today’s Metro.
Pax is modelling one of the stunning pieces from Bonhams’ Jewellery and Silver Sale which takes place tomorrow – and doesn’t he look handsome!
Pax and his owner, Bonhams Managing Director Miranda Grant, have been stopped in the street all day by fans wanting to meet the Metro star.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Vintage appeal! Founder of Scaramanga's house featured in yesterday's At Home!...
- Fiona Kennedy: I didn't get where I am today - The Scotsman
- Telehealth Solutions Embraces a Greener Future
- Luke Hughes and Company "Sainsbury Laboratory architect wins Gold Award
- ‘The Brave Songs’ album launched in Glasgow