Reception at the Consul General of IndiaMon 30 Nov, 2009 // Tartan Silk
Martin is very much looking forward to a reception at the Consul General of India in Edinburgh's Rutland Square this afternoon. The invitation was kindly extended by the Consul General of India and Mrs Anil Anand and it promises to be a memorable occasion.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Fill up the looming rainy weekends with a fun educational trip to Roman Army Museum and Roman Vindolanda
- Telehealth Solutions Launches CardioPod for NHS Health Check
- Optometry Scotland Welcomes Government Support of GOS
- More praise for Pews! Luke Hughes and Company's pews are recommended by English Heritage as the way forward for Churches!
- Studio MB and their latest project, Fascinating Mummies, have been featured on The Drum online! Read it here...