Scaramanga April offer featured in The Scotsman MagazineThu 05 Apr, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Scaramanga was featured in The Scotsman Magazine on the 31st of March. All those who buy a Scaramanga satchel and give evidence of the disposal of their former bag during the month of April will receive a free leather bound journal. Evidence i.e. a photograph of your former bag either destroyed or in a charity shop can be emailed to email@example.com.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Launches Global Campaign To Raise Awareness For Mental Health Issues Following A Second Chance
- Fountainbridge Show Celebrates it's 100th Episode this Evening!
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring in Tain
- Seafood in Schools sails into the Western Isles!
- Join Connections at the Edinburgh International Science Festival for “Sex by Numbers: the statistics of sexual behaviour”
- Gala Concert Showcasing Young Talent together with Guest Artists including Hannah Rarity and Cast of River City
- Miranda Grant appears on Scotland on Sunday's Eligibles 2011
- Industry Experts Join Forces – Tartan Silk PR in Association with Caledonia Public Affairs
- VOICES on BBC Scotland's Festival Cafe Today!
- Stunning Art Exhibition Gives Edinburgh Food for Thought