Scaramanga April offer featured in The Scotsman MagazineThu 05 Apr, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Scaramanga was featured in The Scotsman Magazine on the 31st of March. All those who buy a Scaramanga satchel and give evidence of the disposal of their former bag during the month of April will receive a free leather bound journal. Evidence i.e. a photograph of your former bag either destroyed or in a charity shop can be emailed to email@example.com.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Fountainbridge Show Celebrates it's 100th Episode this Evening!
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring in Tain
- Seafood in Schools sails into the Western Isles!
- Join Connections at the Edinburgh International Science Festival for “Sex by Numbers: the statistics of sexual behaviour”
- Royal Botanic Garden Plant Sale
- Retired Captain of QM2 launches after dinner speaking website
- Lessons from US Suggest Telehealth Can Enhance Veteran Care and Reduce Costs
- Well done and best of luck! Rachel Scott Couture has been nominated for a prestigious VOWS award!
- Don't miss tech entrepreneur's interview on Good Morning Scotland! Find interview at: 1:41:25. Enjoy!
- Cuckoo's Bakery's scrummy Mother's Day cupcakes on Informed Edinburgh!