Sustainability Plus Europe Ltd appoint Edinburgh based PR agency, Tartan Silk to embark upon an exciting new public relations campaignFri 15 Jun, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Hot on the heels of the announcement that they are set to join forces with Caledonia Public Affairs, Tartan Silk Public Relations are pleased to announce that they have been appointed to handle the public relations of exciting new client, Sustainability Plus Europe.
Sustainability Plus Europe works exclusively with owners, occupiers, investors and managers of commercial property to reduce risk and identify opportunities in resource and carbon efficiency - but most importantly to save money.
All their work is supported by transparent cost benefit analysis. Clients typically achieve annual running cost reductions of around 20% with a fast payback on larger flagship buildings.
The company is taking a new approach and wants to highlight the use of sustainability as a form of risk avoidance. By ensuring a building is sustainable and cost efficient, the property becomes more desirable to potential occupiers and investors.
Tartan Silk see numerous opportunities for Sustainability Plus Europe to raise their public and professional profile, and look forward to supporting the company with an exciting new campaign.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments