Tartan Silk Welcome Scaramanga to the familyWed 14 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Tartan silk are pleased to announce their latest client: Scaramanga!
Scaramanga are a fabulous fashion and interiors retailer based in Cupar, Fife. They have some gorgeous products on offer, including their leather satchels.
We suggest you visit their website to take a look:
We can’t wait to work with Scaramanga and hopefully you will hearing a lot more about them in the coming months.
Photo Credit: Scaramanga
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- EXTRAORDINARY BOTTLE OF BOWMORE LEADS WHISKY SALE AT BONHAMS EDINBURGH
- Tartan Silk Secure Optometry Scotland
- Celebrate St Patrick's Day the tasty way!
- Bonhams' Asian Art Armorial Plates featured in Edinburgh Life...
- Studio MB and their latest project, Fascinating Mummies, have been featured on The Drum online! Read it here...