Tartan Silk welcomes Beth to the team!Mon 26 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Tartan Silk Welcomes Beth to the Team!
Tartan Silk welcomes a new addition to the family with intern Beth Fuller. She joins us for work experience and will undoubtedly learn much from the wealth of knowledge present within the Tartan Silk team. Previously from Inverness, Beth graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 2011 having completed an honours degree in History.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Digital Technology. Is the Future about Patients taking personal responsibility for their healthcare?
- Don't miss The Culture Show and Ross Gunning's interview with Janice Forsyth.
- Please listen to Kitchen Garden on BBC Scotland at 1:05pm and enjoy the food of the Castle of Mey!
- Craignure Bunkhouse continues to meet Green Credentials!
- Lord Provost Wishes Pedalo Challange Good Luck!
- Cuckoo's celebrate their 1st Birthday and Outstanding sales of 50,000 cupcakes
- Clients Returning to the Fold
- ‘The Brave Songs’ album launched in Glasgow
- Martin Recommends Robinson Crusoe
- Martin and Mary Scanlon MSP listen intently during the presentation at the Heart Inequalities reception at Parliament