Tartan Silk welcomes Beth to the team!Mon 26 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Tartan Silk Welcomes Beth to the Team!
Tartan Silk welcomes a new addition to the family with intern Beth Fuller. She joins us for work experience and will undoubtedly learn much from the wealth of knowledge present within the Tartan Silk team. Previously from Inverness, Beth graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 2011 having completed an honours degree in History.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Fountainbridge Show Celebrates it's 100th Episode this Evening!
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring in Tain
- Seafood in Schools sails into the Western Isles!
- Join Connections at the Edinburgh International Science Festival for “Sex by Numbers: the statistics of sexual behaviour”
- Royal Botanic Garden Plant Sale
- Chairs vs Pews - Luke Hughes and Company are name checked by BBC Radio Sheffield during debate...
- 007: Licence to sleep - Bond Inspiration’s bed to go on sale at Bonhams, Edinburgh
- Cuckoo's Bakery Flying High in Ryanair Magazine
- Martin Recommends Robinson Crusoe
- Former Captain of the QM2, Nick Bates, receives his licence to skipper a canal barge