Tartan Silk welcomes Beth to the team!Mon 26 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Tartan Silk Welcomes Beth to the Team!
Tartan Silk welcomes a new addition to the family with intern Beth Fuller. She joins us for work experience and will undoubtedly learn much from the wealth of knowledge present within the Tartan Silk team. Previously from Inverness, Beth graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 2011 having completed an honours degree in History.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Photocall 11:00am, Monday, 10th November 2014, Blythswood Square Hotel- Screening Room: Glasgow Philharmonia Orchestra launch February “Movies to Musicals” Concert with Jai McDowall.
- Border Life Ep31
- Fun and Games at The Big Curry Lunch!
- For a healthier stocking this Christmas, fill it with delicious Nutrifiz Wheatgrass superpower.
- Seafood in Schools at Fortrose Academy
- The East Lothian Courier announces Common Thread Group's new home...
- Montrose Society to hold Service of Commemoration for 1st Marquis of Montrose
- Luke Hughes and Company "New Dining Chairs for Churchill College"
- Scotland's Best B&Bs offer their expertise in the Scotsman to help consumers chose quality B&Bs...
- Telehealth Solutions Launches CardioPod for NHS Health Check