Tartan Silk welcomes Beth to the team!Mon 26 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Tartan Silk Welcomes Beth to the Team!
Tartan Silk welcomes a new addition to the family with intern Beth Fuller. She joins us for work experience and will undoubtedly learn much from the wealth of knowledge present within the Tartan Silk team. Previously from Inverness, Beth graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 2011 having completed an honours degree in History.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Don't miss tech entrepreneur's interview on Good Morning Scotland! Find interview at: 1:41:25. Enjoy!
- New Training and Conference Centre Opens in Lockerbie.
- Seafood in Schools programme reached out to 50,000 pupils last year!
- Seafood in Schools at the Royal Highland Show
- PHOTO CALL: The Scottish Parliament 12.30pm, Wednesday 11th June. Outside the Public entrance
- A Delicious Treat to Keep Him Sweet on Father’s Day!
- Let Telehealth Take the Stress out this Winter
- PHOTOCALL - EXTRAORDINARY BOTTLE OF BOWMORE LEADS WHISKY SALE AT BONHAMS EDINBURGH - 11am MONDAY 8TH OCTOBER
- Martin and Mary Scanlon MSP listen intently during the presentation at the Heart Inequalities reception at Parliament
- Fiona's Search for a Kist - in The Evening News and Scotsman Online