Tartan Silk welcomes Beth to the team!Mon 26 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Tartan Silk Welcomes Beth to the Team!
Tartan Silk welcomes a new addition to the family with intern Beth Fuller. She joins us for work experience and will undoubtedly learn much from the wealth of knowledge present within the Tartan Silk team. Previously from Inverness, Beth graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 2011 having completed an honours degree in History.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Join Connections at the Edinburgh International Science Festival for “Sex by Numbers: the statistics of sexual behaviour”
- Royal Botanic Garden Plant Sale
- Connections: Science Festival Lecture
- PHOTO CALL: VETTRIANO COLLECTION: BONHAMS EDINBURGH: 27 MARCH 11.00
- Martin Hunt on Talking Points
- Cuckoo’s Cupcake Referendum Poll Results at the end of week 4 Show a marked swing of 4% in favour of “Undecided” voters!
- Celebrate St Patrick's Day the tasty way!
- PHOTO CALL: BONHAMS JEWELLERY: 1ST DECEMBER THE DOME EDINBURGH
- Cuckoo's Bakery's 1st Birthday featured in last Friday's Edinburgh Evening New
- Lord Provost Wishes Pedalo Challange Good Luck!