Tartan Silk welcomes Beth to the team!Mon 26 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Tartan Silk Welcomes Beth to the Team!
Tartan Silk welcomes a new addition to the family with intern Beth Fuller. She joins us for work experience and will undoubtedly learn much from the wealth of knowledge present within the Tartan Silk team. Previously from Inverness, Beth graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 2011 having completed an honours degree in History.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Launches Global Campaign To Raise Awareness For Mental Health Issues Following A Second Chance
- Fountainbridge Show Celebrates it's 100th Episode this Evening!
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring in Tain
- Seafood in Schools sails into the Western Isles!
- Join Connections at the Edinburgh International Science Festival for “Sex by Numbers: the statistics of sexual behaviour”
- 4 Stars for VOICES from Three Weeks Edinburgh
- Men can accessorise too! Change your fashion fearing ways with a stylish Scaramanga Satchel
- GOBBLE UP A THANKSGIVING CUPCAKE - Cuckoo’s Bakery launches its Thanksgiving-themed cupcake
- Don't miss The Culture Show and Ross Gunning's interview with Janice Forsyth.
- CONNECTIONS “Misconceptions”