Tartan Silk welcomes Beth to the team!Mon 26 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Tartan Silk Welcomes Beth to the Team!
Tartan Silk welcomes a new addition to the family with intern Beth Fuller. She joins us for work experience and will undoubtedly learn much from the wealth of knowledge present within the Tartan Silk team. Previously from Inverness, Beth graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 2011 having completed an honours degree in History.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Seafood in Schools heads to Aberdeen City Grammar
- The Black Watch Museum opens its Doors for a Bonhams Valuation Day
- MOVIES TO MUSICALS – A CLASSIC NIGHT OUT
- Very Successful Photocall at RBS
- Kilpatrick School looks forward to Seafood in Schools visit
- Photo Call: 11:30 am Wednesday 6th August. An Explosion of Colour and Sound, the Diaspora Tapestry. St Mary’s Cathedral, Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AW
- PHOTOCALL: 11.00 29th January 2013, DRAGON NEWEL POST STARS IN WINTER ANTIQUE & PICTURE SALE AT BONHAMS, EDINBURGH
- Scaramanga Interiors featured in the Sunday Post
- Referendum Opinion Poll
- Charlotte Gordon Cumming's Daily Record Interview