Tartan Silk welcomes Beth to the team!Mon 26 Sep, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Tartan Silk Welcomes Beth to the Team!
Tartan Silk welcomes a new addition to the family with intern Beth Fuller. She joins us for work experience and will undoubtedly learn much from the wealth of knowledge present within the Tartan Silk team. Previously from Inverness, Beth graduated from the University of Edinburgh in 2011 having completed an honours degree in History.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Just Finished Filming with BBC Alba
- Cuckoo’s Reignites Nostalgic memories with the launch of their New Summer Holiday Range!
- Photo Call: 11:30 am Wednesday 6th August. An Explosion of Colour and Sound, the Diaspora Tapestry. St Mary’s Cathedral, Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AW
- Cupcake Opinion Poll Shows Decline in Undecided Voters!
- Don't miss tech entrepreneur's interview on Good Morning Scotland! Find interview at: 1:41:25. Enjoy!
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring at Brechin High
- Ae Fond Cupcake - Cuckoo’s Bakery introduce their edible tribute to Rabbie Burns
- Cuckoo's Bakery's 1st Birthday featured in last Friday's Edinburgh Evening New
- Gala Concert Showcasing Young Talent together with Guest Artists including Hannah Rarity and Cast of River City
- Telehealth - You & Yours