Time to open the first window of your advent calendar! Happy December and Get your Cuckoo's Christmas cupcakes all this monthThu 01 Dec, 2011 // Ismay Currie
We can’t believe it is December already, but we are starting to get in the Christmas mood – first Christmas song on the radio, the start of Christmas shopping and some eager beavers are even putting up their Christmas trees up now!
To celebrate this festive month, Cuckoo’s Bakery have created six delicious Christmas cupcakes in an array of seasonal flavours and designs.
The Cupcakes include:
Apple and Cranberry – decorated with a robin
Chocolate Truffle – decorated with a chocolate leaf that was moulded from a real leaf
Christmas Pudding – decorated with a sprig of holly
Gingerbread Man – decorated with a gingerbread man
Mince Pie – with a star biscuit
Red Velvet Cheesecake – decorated with pink icing and snowflakes
The cupcakes are available the whole of this month – lovely as a gift, or as treat to enjoy on Christmas Eve! Order yours now!
Comments : Comments are closed.
- PHOTO CALL: VETTRIANO COLLECTION: BONHAMS EDINBURGH: 27 MARCH 11.00
- Martin Hunt on Talking Points
- Seafood in Schools heads to Aberdeen City Grammar
- The Black Watch Museum opens its Doors for a Bonhams Valuation Day
- MOVIES TO MUSICALS – A CLASSIC NIGHT OUT
- Calling all avid antiquers! Bonhams’ arts sale this Thursday!
- Clans Challenged to reveal their traditional marmalade recipes.
- Sugarcraft Roses are red....Sugarcraft Violets are blue....Cuckoo’s Bakery launch their luxurious range of Valentine’s Day treats
- Brand Ambassadors Join Tartan Silk PR
- CHARLOTTE GORDON CUMMING ANNOUNCES CONCERT IN AID OF KIDNEY DONATION