Time to open the first window of your advent calendar! Happy December and Get your Cuckoo's Christmas cupcakes all this monthThu 01 Dec, 2011 // Ismay Currie
We can’t believe it is December already, but we are starting to get in the Christmas mood – first Christmas song on the radio, the start of Christmas shopping and some eager beavers are even putting up their Christmas trees up now!
To celebrate this festive month, Cuckoo’s Bakery have created six delicious Christmas cupcakes in an array of seasonal flavours and designs.
The Cupcakes include:
Apple and Cranberry – decorated with a robin
Chocolate Truffle – decorated with a chocolate leaf that was moulded from a real leaf
Christmas Pudding – decorated with a sprig of holly
Gingerbread Man – decorated with a gingerbread man
Mince Pie – with a star biscuit
Red Velvet Cheesecake – decorated with pink icing and snowflakes
The cupcakes are available the whole of this month – lovely as a gift, or as treat to enjoy on Christmas Eve! Order yours now!
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Seafood in Schools sails into the Western Isles!
- Join Connections at the Edinburgh International Science Festival for “Sex by Numbers: the statistics of sexual behaviour”
- Royal Botanic Garden Plant Sale
- Connections: Science Festival Lecture
- PHOTO CALL: VETTRIANO COLLECTION: BONHAMS EDINBURGH: 27 MARCH 11.00
- Brand Ambassadors Join Tartan Silk PR
- Luke Hughes’ Award Winning Pews - Luke Hughes and Company Scoop Award at National Church Chair Competition
- Seafood in Schools Anchoring in Nairn
- Get your Scaramanga satchel now! Scaramanga is featured in The Pulse's Christmas gift guide
- New Accommodation Concept for the Island of Mull. Bunkhouse now open May 2014