Time to open the first window of your advent calendar! Happy December and Get your Cuckoo's Christmas cupcakes all this monthThu 01 Dec, 2011 // Ismay Currie
We can’t believe it is December already, but we are starting to get in the Christmas mood – first Christmas song on the radio, the start of Christmas shopping and some eager beavers are even putting up their Christmas trees up now!
To celebrate this festive month, Cuckoo’s Bakery have created six delicious Christmas cupcakes in an array of seasonal flavours and designs.
The Cupcakes include:
Apple and Cranberry – decorated with a robin
Chocolate Truffle – decorated with a chocolate leaf that was moulded from a real leaf
Christmas Pudding – decorated with a sprig of holly
Gingerbread Man – decorated with a gingerbread man
Mince Pie – with a star biscuit
Red Velvet Cheesecake – decorated with pink icing and snowflakes
The cupcakes are available the whole of this month – lovely as a gift, or as treat to enjoy on Christmas Eve! Order yours now!
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Don't miss tech entrepreneur's interview on Good Morning Scotland! Find interview at: 1:41:25. Enjoy!
- New Training and Conference Centre Opens in Lockerbie.
- Seafood in Schools programme reached out to 50,000 pupils last year!
- Seafood in Schools at the Royal Highland Show
- PHOTO CALL: The Scottish Parliament 12.30pm, Wednesday 11th June. Outside the Public entrance
- Lessons from US Suggest Telehealth Can Enhance Veteran Care and Reduce Costs
- Harris Tweed 2010 collection just arrived
- Exhibition of Rare Islamic Art at Bonhams
- Ae Fond Cupcake - Cuckoo’s Bakery introduce their edible tribute to Rabbie Burns
- Go on...Vote for James Robb for the Glenfiddich Spirit of Scotland Awards 2011