Watercolour Exhibition a Success!Fri 02 Jul, 2010 // Tartan Silk
Last night Suruchi Too hosted a watercolour exhibition showcasing Martin and Mr Snirivasan's artwork for the very first time. This was held in conjunction with Suruchi Too's Indian Scotland Food Festival 2010and was warmly received by all.
The paintings will be on display until 21st July, 12-2pm and 5-10pm daily.
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments