Well done and best of luck! Rachel Scott Couture has been nominated for a prestigious VOWS award!Mon 10 Oct, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Congratulations to our own Rachel Scott whose beautiful bridal boutique has been nominated for the prestigious VOWS award. Rachel Scott Couture has been selected as part of the cream of the crop of Scottish Bridal Retailers, and the winner will be announced at a special ceremony in November.
This is a most deserved accolade for Rachel, as she has such an instinctive talent for providing Scotland with the most innovative and exciting couture designers, such as Matthew Williamson, Amanda Wakeley and Stewart Parvin. Rachel is also dedicated to providing her customers with great service and support, and goes above and beyond to ensure that her brides feel and look beautiful.
We at Tartan Silk wish you the very best of luck and we all have our fingers and toes crossed.
Rachel Scott Couture can be found at 3 Dundas Street, Edinburgh or visit her website: www.rachelscottcouture.co.uk
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Very Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year
- 4 Star Review for The KIST in The Herald!
- SEO Experts QueryClick Welcome News That Britain Leads the Way In Online Shopping
- Groundbreaking 'obesity protocol' could save NHS thousands
- Cuckoo's celebrate their 1st Birthday and Outstanding sales of 50,000 cupcakes