What are you having for dinner tonight? Martin's Kedgeree by the sea of course!Thu 10 Nov, 2011 // Ismay Currie
After sharing his delicious smoked salmon kedgeree recipe with James Robb of the East Pier Smokehouse, Martin was invited to film a video tutorial of his recipe which is now on you tube!
Please have a watch, and I hope it inspires you to make this delicious recipe with some of East Pier’s smoked basmati rice and smoked salmon.
If you have a moment please vote for James Robb for the Glenfiddich awards here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- PHOTO CALL: VETTRIANO COLLECTION: BONHAMS EDINBURGH: 27 MARCH 11.00
- Martin Hunt on Talking Points
- Seafood in Schools heads to Aberdeen City Grammar
- The Black Watch Museum opens its Doors for a Bonhams Valuation Day
- MOVIES TO MUSICALS – A CLASSIC NIGHT OUT