What are you having for dinner tonight? Martin's Kedgeree by the sea of course!Thu 10 Nov, 2011 // Ismay Currie
After sharing his delicious smoked salmon kedgeree recipe with James Robb of the East Pier Smokehouse, Martin was invited to film a video tutorial of his recipe which is now on you tube!
Please have a watch, and I hope it inspires you to make this delicious recipe with some of East Pier’s smoked basmati rice and smoked salmon.
If you have a moment please vote for James Robb for the Glenfiddich awards here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Cuckoo’s Bakers Work Through the Night as Referendum Poll Gathers Pace!
- PHOTO CALL: BONHAMS ANNUAL SCOTTISH SALE: 10 APRIL 11.00 A.M.
- Cuckoo’s Cupcake Referendum Poll Results at the end of week 4 Show a marked swing of 4% in favour of “Undecided” voters!
- Referendum Opinion Poll
- Gala Concert Showcasing Young Talent together with Guest Artists including Hannah Rarity and Cast of River City
- Another great article on Bonhams in Today's Metro
- Bonhams Front Page Story in Yesterday's Evening News
- UK SEO Experts QueryClick.com Welcome the Decision to Empower Users in their Consumption of Online Video Advertisements
- Ruairidh McDonald sings Paolo Nutini's New Shoes on Youtube
- Luke Hughes featured in Interior Design Today