What are you having for dinner tonight? Martin's Kedgeree by the sea of course!Thu 10 Nov, 2011 // Ismay Currie
After sharing his delicious smoked salmon kedgeree recipe with James Robb of the East Pier Smokehouse, Martin was invited to film a video tutorial of his recipe which is now on you tube!
Please have a watch, and I hope it inspires you to make this delicious recipe with some of East Pier’s smoked basmati rice and smoked salmon.
If you have a moment please vote for James Robb for the Glenfiddich awards here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Did Auntie send you the worst Christmas present? This is your chance to share an image and let the world decide.
- Clans Challenged to reveal their traditional marmalade recipes.
- PHOTO CALL: BONHAMS JEWELLERY: 1ST DECEMBER THE DOME EDINBURGH
- St Kentergen’s Academy looks forward to Seafood in Schools visit
- Monifieth High School looks forward to Seafood in Schools visit