What are you having for dinner tonight? Martin's Kedgeree by the sea of course!Thu 10 Nov, 2011 // Ismay Currie
After sharing his delicious smoked salmon kedgeree recipe with James Robb of the East Pier Smokehouse, Martin was invited to film a video tutorial of his recipe which is now on you tube!
Please have a watch, and I hope it inspires you to make this delicious recipe with some of East Pier’s smoked basmati rice and smoked salmon.
If you have a moment please vote for James Robb for the Glenfiddich awards here:
Comments : Comments are closed.
- Connections PR Workshop with Tartan Silk
- Digital Technology Rollout at D Health Conference 3rd November, Edinburgh.
- Kirkcaldy High School looks forward to Seafood in Schools visit
- Photocall 11:00am, Monday, 10th November 2014, Blythswood Square Hotel- Screening Room: Glasgow Philharmonia Orchestra launch February “Movies to Musicals” Concert with Jai McDowall.
- Border Life Ep31
- Nick Bates Makes a Splash in Daily Mail
- Luke Hughes and Company "Designing with hardwoods - lecturing in Rotterdam"
- Underwater Centre Welcomes Consul General of India
- Cuckoo’s Reignites Nostalgic memories with the launch of their New Summer Holiday Range!
- Eilidh Child supports Optometry Scotland's free eye care campaign