Yum! We are thrilled to announce our new client, Cuckoo's Bakery!Thu 27 Oct, 2011 // Ismay Currie
Another Dundas Street union as Tartan Silk, no. 29, joins forces with Cuckoo’s Bakery, no. 150. Cuckoo’s Bakery have been providing Edinburgh with delectable cupcakes and other treats for nine months, and have been baking up a storm!
We are extremely excited and, having tasted their died-and-gone-to-heaven cupcakes, we urge you to try them for yourselves!
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Charlotte Gordon Cumming appears on BBC Scotland to talk about Organ Waste
- Tartan Silk are delighted to announce new client, Scotland’s Premier Property Auctions
- VOICES get 4 STARS from What's On Stage
- Luke Hughes and Company "Sainsbury Laboratory architect wins Gold Award
- Congratulations to Telehealth Solutions