Bonhams' ecclesiastical items featured in yesterday's ScotsmanFri 17 Feb, 2012 // Ismay Currie
Kenneth Naples is shown with a number of religious items that went under the hammer yesterday at Bonhams, Edinburgh – what a great picture!
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Luke Hughes’ Award Winning Pews - Luke Hughes and Company Scoop Award at National Church Chair Competition
- Martin with David Walliams - Richmond upon Thames
- Studio MB fascinate Scotland with mummies exhibition
- Studio MB's great work for Fascinating Mummies highlighted in FX Magazine...
- Brand Ambassadors Join Tartan Silk PR