Sir Anthony Hopkins' ExhibitionsMon 14 Dec, 2009 // Tartan Silk
It has been confirmed that Tartan Silk will be working with Jonathan Poole to promote 2 Sir Anthony Hopkins exhibitions in London and Edinburgh in February 2010.
Watch this space for more information on this very exciting project in 2010
Comments : Comments are closed.
- An Introduction to Chinese Teas at PekoeTea of Edinburgh
- PHOTO CALL: SCOTTISH ART SALE BONHAMS EDINBURGH MONDAY 15 APRIL 11.00 A.M. Private collection of Scottish Colourist paintings expected to exceed £1m
- Amy Schellenberg of Anonymous Art on the Culture Show.
- Valuation Day at the Castle of Mey
- Tartan Silk Honoured to Announce New Appointments
- Photo call at Arthurs Seat of reupholstered Model T Ford
- Ardkinglas Silver Collection not seen for 50 years leads Jewellery, Silver, European Ceramic & Glass Auction at Bonhams, Edinbugh
- Common Thread Bogton Opening
- Sugarcraft Roses are red....Sugarcraft Violets are blue....Cuckoo’s Bakery launch their luxurious range of Valentine’s Day treats
- Bursary Announced for QMU Students